Succulent Holiday Heaven at Flora Grubb Gardens


If I were to be ever stranded on a desert island one day I would hope it would be like Flora Grubb Gardens. I think I could be very very happy there for the rest of my life floating about all the greenery of succulents, air plants and the containers they live in.  And today I'm super-stoked to be sharing with you her holiday gift collection for 2012. From aerium ornaments to gorgeous succulent wreaths, Flora Grubb has created a beautiful and unique selection of greenery home decor options for the holidays.  Check out a sneak peek of a few faves below and visit her online shop at floragrubb.com.


Jan Halvarson

10 comments:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful - I'm just about to start on a few terrariums and these are perfect inspiration

x Debbie

Christa said...

Love this post - this time of year has me needing to bring the outdoors in.

rachaelannep said...

what great ornaments! it really is a change from your regular bulbs.

Emma said...

Love these so much! Wish I lived in North America!

Flora Grubb Gardens said...

Thanks so much!!

Modmissy said...

Very interesting how succulents can look so fabulously festive. TY

Caroline @trend-daily said...

I agree with everyone-just beautiful :-)

Lily from Birch + Bird said...

These are gorgeous!!!

Miss Lindsey D said...

can't seem to get enough air plants ourselves. Love so many of these for us and gifts, thanks for helping us take care of a good chunk of our Christmas shopping!

Alpha said...

These are gorgeous! We just pulled out a lot of succulents from our backyard because we are sprucing up our garden. They are now in pots. I might make terrariums and also those framed plants using the succulents. Thank you for this great idea!